Saturday, April 21, 2012

2014 Audi R5

Price: Probably more than you can afford
Power: Who the heck knows? oh ya Audi does. Go as them.
Sex Appeal:I don't care how gutless or expensive this car will be. I just want to be seen in it by people I know that way they could totally get the wrong idea about me :D

I was on the freeway the other day sitting in traffic when I saw a really cool vintage Cadillac.  You know, one of the ones that came in gold and had shark fins that would put any shark in existence to shame.  Behind that car was driving a chevrolet volt and I suddenly became very sad.  There next to me was the perfect juxtaposition of car past and car future.  I saw what was once(and still is) really cool and what I have to look forward to as a car enthusiast. Needless to say I shed a tear because the chevy volt is one ugly piece of s***.

But this post is not about the chevy volt.  It is about an Audi, one of the shining lights of hope for car future.  This is germany's version of shark fins: a razor blade-looking piece of sexiness.  Every time a japanese or american company pumps out yet ANOTHER super boring compact car that gets 35mpg and costs exactly 22 thousand dollars, I see future concepts for cars like this and a part of me gets all warm and fuzzy and comforted.  If I had a million bucks my car of choice would be the Audi R8.  It is fast, reliable, understated, and sexy all at the same time.  This bad bad boy looks just like it, if not cooler.  It is like the Audi R8 and S5 got drunk one night and forgot to use a condom.  It is like what the kid of Olivia Wilde and Ryan Reynolds would look like only in car form.  I, for one, just sort of stare with a bit of drool hanging out of my mouth.

So there it is folks. HOPE! CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN! Despite the horrible trend of all cars starting to look ugly, uniform, and super boring, there is still Audi out there, making cars that tease us with images of pure lust.

11 comments:

  1. The start of finding more information that helps you decide if you want the Audi A7 is found all in the Search engines the Internet provides you. The Audi A7 is a car that's going to change the fuel economy to a better way. This means providing you the performances you need in order for you to enjoy saving money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog on Audi is interesting.Audi A3 looks awesome. We like Audi A3 . It has many nice features and people can buy it with their preferences. Audi A3 has nice looks, interior and exterior looks good ,good mileage, high-quality driving and many things . So if you want to buy Audi A3 then you can get info here . People can enjoy riding this car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that’s a pride to have a car like that I mean people would kill to have that ride man.. Can wait anny longer.
    tyres Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stuff written in the blogs have allured me!!!
    paint jobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Informative article, precisely what I wanted.this site

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm I believe in change exactly guys, this post is truly awesome.
    dmv permit test

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys allow it to be quite simple for all your folks available.car insurance qotes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty remarkable post. I simply came across your blog and desired to say that I have really enjoyed searching your blog posts.auto paint shop Harrisonburg VA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amiable articles and the blogs really helped me a lot, thanks for the valuable information.
    auto body repair

    ReplyDelete